san rafael river adventure: glamping with a twist

I'm back! Yep, back again. Hehehe! You really got to forgive me for all the delays in my blogging comeback. I have a lot of excuses but let's save that for the coming posts. For now, let me catch up with the highlights of 2017, starting with our trip to San Rafael River Adventure in Bulacan last January. One year delay isn't so bad, right? Haha! Kidding! I know it is. But just let me get away with it kasi love nyo ko and blog ko naman 'to. :P

So I went there with my college friends and Accenture friends combined. It's nice that they've all gotten close now to the point that they can actually go out together WITHOUT ME. It's not that they don't invite me anymore 'cause hellooo nakakahiya naman sa akin, but uhm.. how do I say this? I get sumpong sometimes often that I don't get to join them. 

Anyway, San Rafael River Adventure has different accommodation packages but we chose glamping with a twist. Glamping meaning Glamorous Camping. You're going to sleep in a tent which is pre-pitched already and you'll be provided with the basic necessities like water, lights, fan, blankets, pillows etc. So if you want to experience camping without the hassle of setting up your own tent, or taking a bath by the poso, go for glamping!

And the twist? Simple lang naman, your tent is onboard a raft that is floating by the river. Yung may feeling ka na paggising mo, tinangay na yung tent nyo sa gitna ng ilog. Hahaha! 



After we've settled our stuff and took a couple of photos by our accommodation, we left the glamping area to tour the place and of course, take more photos! I swear the entire place is Instagram-worthy. I especially loved the viewing deck and infinity pool area. It was a plus that there weren't much guests when we were there.




We also saw their other accommodation options as we roam around the place. The Glass Villa and Glass Tree House were so nice from the outside.  There were a lot of comfy seats too and even hammocks. Definitely a go-to place if you're after rest and relaxation. But for the more adventurous ones, they also offer ATV, Paddle Boarding and Kayaking. 


As for the food, only breakfast was included in the package but we also ordered from them the rest of our meals. They sent us the menu and we sent them our choices prior to our stay. Nothing fancy, just simple Filipino food made more enjoyable with the resort's relaxing ambiance. Yung habang kumakain ka, naiisip mo ang sarap mabuhay at mas lalong ang sarap kumain. Hahaha! 





Another perk of glamping would be the bonfire. They setup one for us as we sat by the raft. At prepared sila, cause they sold us marshmallows too. Really perfect for barkadas lalo na yung mahihilig magheart to heart talk dyan. Amininnnn! :)

San Rafael River Adventure
Landline: +6325131569
Mobile: +639959746224

Share This Article:

, , , , ,

COMMENTS

0 comments :

Post a Comment